Home : SURF
If you’re serious about foiling in the waves, a board
designed specifically for the unique dynamics and
forces of foiling will mean the difference between
success and failure. Developed by Slingshot’s Hawaii
Surf Division, the Skywalker offers an EARLY TAKE-OFF tail
design. The board paddles fast, and is specifically
designed to enhance early take off. The wave literally
can push you onto the foil. The concave deck provides
stability and control when paddling. The Sky Walker
has reinforced key locations to handle the unique
forces foiling has on your board, which is important if
you want to avoid donating your expensive foil to the
bottom of the ocean.DIMENSIONS:
- Length: 5' 10"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Tail thickness: 2.3"
- Volume: 51L
- SKY WALKER SURF FOILBOARD
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE
- NO MORE BAD DAYS: SHRED SMALL AND MARGINAL SWELL
- EARLY TAKE-OFF TAIL + WIDE, HIGH-VOLUME SHAPE AIDS IN CATCHING SMALL WAVES
- CARBON REINFORCEMENTS, BAMBOO FINISH PROVIDE DURABILITY
- FULLY REINFORCED BOARD BUILD SPECIFICALLY TO HANDLE THE
FOIL’S FORCES AND TORQUE
- MOVABLE MOUNTING TRACK MOUNT LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR
- SUPPORTED BY FREE FOIL ACADEMY LEARNING COURSE