MORE ABOUT THE SCREAMER
The 2019 Screamer features a pulled-in thumb with an updated wing added to give a little more pivot during turns. A parallel rail outline and single concave rocker gives the a fast, locked-in feel of a high-performance wave board, while the shorter T-Rex nose profile makes for a playful feel for jumping, strapless tricks and general freeriding. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it’s needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents edge cracking from heel impact.
- Aggressive all-around high performance
- Updated winged tail for more snap and pivot
- Great for fast down-the-line wave riding
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
- Updated tail shape yields more snap and pivot