MORE ABOUT THE B3
In light wind the B3 is a great tool for practicing basic kite flying skills and kite control. In stronger wind it’s a powerful tool for more advanced kite control, arm and shoulder strength and hand-eye coordination. It’s also great for activities like skate-kiting.
The B3 is considerably more powerful than Slingshot’s smaller B2 trainer kite. For beginners, all-around family use and use in varying winds, we recommend starting with a B2 first, then graduating to the larger B3.
WITH THE B3 LIGHT TRACTION KITE, YOU GET:
- An affordable, durable, safe and fun piece of equipment useful for years to come
- Save time and money by developing your kite skills safely, on your own, before paying for a lesson
- Develop an understanding of the wind and kite behavior
- Develop strength, muscle memory and coordination crucial to kiteboarding
- A great tool for skate-kiting
- More power, more pull, more low-end grunt than the B2
- A kite you can use in a variety of terrain and conditions; no water necessary