MORE ABOUT THE PHANTOM WING
Tony Logosz collaborated with the designers at Elf kites to ensure the Phantom has all the bells and whistles. The Phantom comes with automatic camber adjustment that is controlled with the stroke of the bar. It offers advanced manufacturing techniques to ensure each rib (cell) can take its own load and then some. It is designed to fly with our simple four-line kite bar (23” bar x 18 meter lines is ideal). It has a closed cell design that lets air in along the leading edge to “inflate” the kite and traps it in in the foil chambers. This also impedes water if you happen to drop it. Water launch is reliable, but if you’re worried about it, it’s probably not a kite for you.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE PHANTOM WING
- High aspect speed/touring and freedom finder
- Advanced foil kite recommended for kiters with kite foil experience.
- Crushes upwind angles and light wind minimums of LEI kites
- Extreme angles and efficiency gives kiteboarders a new experience
- Closed cell design assists in water relaunch
- Designed in collaboration with the legendary foil designers at Elf Kites