International Sales Manager
The International Sales Manger is responsible for directing 7-Nation’s International sales division to meet established quotes and advising on how to improve sales and performance around the globe for both Slingshot Sports and Ride Engine Brands.
The International Sales Manager is a key member of the sales and marketing team, reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO). The International Sales Manager will be expected to act as the primary liaison between 7-Nation brands (Slingshot Sports and Ride Engine) and customers around the world. We expect you to be an experienced and efficient Sales Professional with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
The goal of the International Sales Manager position is to meet and exceed established sales and margin targets for 7-Nation’s key brands.
Location: TBD Responsibilities:
- -Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective sales growth and marketing strategies in order to exceed established sales and margin targets
- -Ensure all sales program initiatives align with the company’s core brand values
- -Act as a key member of the Marketing Team by contributing market intelligence and thoughtful ideas for improving turnover, sell through, and brand value
- -Provide timely, accurate and complete follow-up to all International partner inquiries including order entry and customer service as needed
- -Responsible for development and implementation of the annual International Sales Budget Plan including budget drafts, management and cost controls
- -Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- -Forecast category and unit sales as required
- -Lead key partnership efforts with strategic media accounts, schools, affiliates, etc.
- -Work closely with Purchasing and Logistics Departments to ensure orders are shipping on-time
- -Lead planning of all importer meetings and International trade shows
- -Act as presenter for key accounts, at importer meetings, or at major industry events and participate in trade show panels, actively seeking invitations to do so
- -Territory: Everything outside North and South America
- -Travel up to 50% of the time (but typically more like 25% of the time)
- -In addition to the sales skills, we are looking for someone familiar with the international marketplace, differences in trade laws and customs, as well as the following:
- -Organization and time management skills
- -Initiative, sincerity and self motivation
- -Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- -Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- -Charisma and confidence
- -The ability to interact successfully across cultures
- -Confident public speaking ability
- -Results Driven with a strong desire for success
- -The ability to work successfully in a team and under pressure
- -Ability to work independently, with high intensity for long periods
- -Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- -The international travel sales process is very seasonal and qualified applicants are expected to extend their work hours during peak sales season (Importer Meetings, Trade Shows, etc)
- -Excellent communication skills - multiple languages a plus
- -Negotiation and persuasion skills
- -Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- -Experience with NetSuite a plus
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Slingshot Sports (7-Nation) is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT SLINGSHOT SPORTS
Can we be done trying to go the fastest or get the highest? Can life stop being one big contest of outdoing and one-upping? We never signed up for that. We aren’t in it to win it. We’re just in it. So let’s take a ride in a bear suit, wakeboard behind a horse, or kill a windless afternoon with a piece of cardboard and a grassy hill. Let’s build a boat out of milk jugs and water bottles, SUP our way down a Class III rapid or see what happens when we bolt a wing to the bottom of our kiteboard. While it’s sure to have its twists and turns, detours and dead ends, never be afraid of the road less perfect. It’s the only road that ever led to anything worth doing.
Ask almost any athlete why they ride, and it won’t be for the awards. They aren’t looking to be measured or scored, ranked or timed. They aren’t in it to conquer anything. They’re in it for the ride, the challenge and the rush of finding their own way and doing something no one else has done before. While we’ve had more than our fair share of kiteboarding world championships and trips to the podium, it’s never been about that - they are just cool bi-products of an idea to do something new and different.
Back In The Day
Founded in 1999 by brothers Jeff and Tony Logosz, Slingshot Sports has always been about tinkering, exploring and finding the next great adventure. Growing up around the ski slopes of Utah, Jeff and Tony were on a constant search for their next rush of adrenaline. No matter where you were around their property, there was always some crazy shit going down. “We were mad scientists of weird boards and weird shapes, human CNC machines. Every once in a while we found something that really worked. It has come such a long way, but at the same time... nothing has changed.”- Tony Logosz.
Fast forward to today. Jeff and Tony instill that same spirit in the entire crew at Slingshot. We continue to experiment with new shapes, new toys and new technologies - all in an effort to find the next great adventure.
Keep up with the adventure by following our BLOG at http://blog.slingshotsports.com