The Warehouse Clerk aids in the daily operations of the warehouse, including picking/packing orders, physical inventory management, freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, play an integral role on the warehouse team, and provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Hood River, OR Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Clerk will demonstrate excellent work efficiency and accuracy by following protocols for product handling, storage, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping/receiving.
- -Assisting in daily warehouse operations while maintaining a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- -Unloading, palletizing, receiving, and storing incoming inventory
- -Pulling, packing, and shipping outgoing orders
- -Following warehouse procedures including using NetSuite to effectively manage orders, fulfillment, tracking, shipping, etc.
- -Helping identify new tools for improving warehouse operations – efficiency, growth, and accuracy
- -Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following safety standards and procedures
- -Ensuring that orders are shipped accurately within 24 hours of approval to obtain complete customer satisfaction
- -Working with customer service to create a clean line of communication between warehouse team and end customer
- -Will call pickups, RA’s, freight damages, recalls, exchanges, etc.
- -Keeping warehouse clean and organized
- -Written and verbal communication
- -Ability to lift 50-pound boxes to a height of 3-4 feet and load them into trucks and racks
- -Organizational detail, focus and ACCURACY
- -Continual improvement mindset
- -High school diploma/GED required
- -Previous warehouse and/or logistics experience preferred but not required
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Slingshot Sports, LLC (7-Nation) is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT SLINGSHOT SPORTS
Can we be done trying to go the fastest or get the highest? Can life stop being one big contest of outdoing and one-upping? We never signed up for that. We aren’t in it to win it. We’re just in it. So let’s take a ride in a bear suit, wakeboard behind a horse, or kill a windless afternoon with a piece of cardboard and a grassy hill. Let’s build a boat out of milk jugs and water bottles, SUP our way down a Class III rapid or see what happens when we bolt a wing to the bottom of our kiteboard. While it’s sure to have its twists and turns, detours and dead ends, never be afraid of the road less perfect. It’s the only road that ever led to anything worth doing.
Ask almost any athlete why they ride, and it won’t be for the awards. They aren’t looking to be measured or scored, ranked or timed. They aren’t in it to conquer anything. They’re in it for the ride, the challenge and the rush of finding their own way and doing something no one else has done before. While we’ve had more than our fair share of kiteboarding world championships and trips to the podium, it’s never been about that - they are just cool bi-products of an idea to do something new and different.
Back In The Day
Founded in 1999 by brothers Jeff and Tony Logosz, Slingshot Sports has always been about tinkering, exploring and finding the next great adventure. Growing up around the ski slopes of Utah, Jeff and Tony were on a constant search for their next rush of adrenaline. No matter where you were around their property, there was always some crazy shit going down. “We were mad scientists of weird boards and weird shapes, human CNC machines. Every once in a while we found something that really worked. It has come such a long way, but at the same time... nothing has changed.”- Tony Logosz.
Fast forward to today. Jeff and Tony instill that same spirit in the entire crew at Slingshot. We continue to experiment with new shapes, new toys and new technologies - all in an effort to find the next great adventure.
Keep up with the adventure by following our BLOG at http://blog.slingshotsports.com